Sunday, December 1, 2013

Maat`s Principle in Ancient Egypt

 ancient egyptian, Principles of Ma’at in Egypt,pharaoh EGYPT, Maat`s Principles

Maat in Ancient Egypt means straight, it means anything that is true, ordered, or balanced. Maat was the female counterpart of Thoth egypt .  she is a very ancient Egypt because it was found in the boat of Ra as it rose above the waters of the abyss of Nun on the first day. Together with Thoth, they charted the daily course of the sun god Ra. Maat is sometimes called the Eye of Ra' or the 'Daughter of Ra as a ancient egyptian

before 2,000 years there were Principles of Ma’at in Egypt .

 Ma’at, the Ancient Egyptian divine Principle of Truth, Justice, and Righteousness, is the foundation of natural and social order and unity.They developed a humane system of thought and conduct which has been recorded in volumes, such as the so-called Book of the Dead, The Teachings of Ptah-Hotep .. Egypt
 Maat is The symbolic representation of Maat as a human figure with outreached hands and wings, is the Netcher of the weighing of the soul in ancient Kemet. The heart of the deceased was believed to be the seat of the soul and it was weighed on the scale of the Netcher Maát, against a feather, which represented the principles of truth and righteousness are the seven cardinal virtues this is in pharaoh Egypt

The goal or students ultimate aim in Kemet was for a person to become "One with God" or to "become like God." The path to the development of godlike qualities was through the development of virtue, but virtue could only be achieved through special study and effort.
Truth, Justice, Harmony, Balance, Order, Reciprocity, Propriety

Fourth two of Negative Confessions in pharaoh EGYPT


- I have not committed sin
- I have not committed robbery with violence
- I have not stolen
-I have not slain men and women
- I have not stolen food
- I have not swindled offerings
-I have not stolen from God
-I have not told lies
-I have not carried away food
- I have not cursed
- I have not closed my ears to truth
- I have not committed adultery
- I have not made anyone cry
- I have not felt sorrow without reason
- I have not assaulted anyone
- I am not deceitful
-I have not stolen anyone's land
- I have not been an eavesdropper
-I have not falsely accused anyone
-I have not been angry without reason
- I have not seduced anyone's wife
-I have not polluted myself
-I have not terrorized anyone
-I have not disobeyed the law
- I have not been excessively angry
- I have not cursed God
-I have not behaved with violence
-I have not caused disruption of peace
-I have not acted hastily or without thought
-I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern
-I have not exaggerated my words when speaking
-I have not worked evil
-I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds
-I have not polluted the water
- I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly
-I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deed
- I have not placed myself on a pedestal
-I have not stolen that which belongs to God
-I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased
-I have not taken food from a child
-I have not acted with insolence
-I have not destroyed property belonging to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...